We have the highest technology in the rotomolding process
Rotoplast S.A. is a Colombian company founded in 1987 with the objective to produce mining products such as plastic pieces for the assembly of dredging devices used in the extraction of gold in the rivers. For a period of 4 years (until 1991), the demand was so high for this type of product line that the plant worked 24 hours a day in the production of floaters, air tanks for diving and boxes for dredges. We also added a section dedicated to the fabrication of diving suits for mining made with neoprene. After 1991 the demand for dredges depleted because of the country’s safety problems especially in the mining zones. Therefore the company made the decision to diversified it’s production line thus establishing the company as pioneers in the country in the production of plastic products by the rotational molding process such as tanks for storing liquids, decorative vases and cans for the textile industry. Today our quality management system is certified by ICONTEC ISO 9000 standards version 2008. Our facility has a production area of 53,819 ft2, 7 rotomolding machines, a team of engineers committed to the production, innovation and product design and team of 20 business advisors consulting the institutional market and distributors. We also have a support staff that offers an excellent service and a wide selection of products categorized in 10 different product lines:
- Tanks for water storage: Stackable Conical tanks with available capacities from 150 to 10,000 liters.
- Industrial: Vertical and horizontal cylindrical tanks from 2,000 to 50,000 liters for storage of water and chemicals, industrial drawers and bins, hospital bed rails, rescue stretchers, floaters for docks and barges, spill- resistant containers for gas and cheese.
- Environmental: Conical, spherical and cylindrical septic systems for the treatment of domestic waste water from 500 liters to 50,000 liters, biodigesters for obtaining gas from manure and compost, biocomposites for the treatment of organic waste, manholes and sewage inspection boxes, etc.
- Coffee: SMTA systems for the waste water treatment of coffee cream hoppers, bins, vats, dry bins, wet hoppers.
- Agriculture and livestock: Cattle waterers from 250 to 2,000 liters, traditional salt feeders, intelligent salt feeders, kennels, waterers for horses.
- Janitorial: Garbage containers, wagons, garbage cans for poles, garbage cans in different sizes, trash cans, etc.
- Road & highway safety: Barricades, tubular signs, posts, bollards, etc.
- Decorative: Ceramic pots of different styles and colors, columns.
- Recreation: Parts for playgrounds, kayaks, pedal boats, water tricycles.
- Furniture: Desks and decorative furniture.
Please refer to our Catalog for a detailed description of our wide selection of products. This wide selection of products is supported by the highest technology in rotomolding and by a team of professionals, experts in different areas, always looking for the improvement in productivity, quality and service in order to satisfy the client. We have a network of distributors nationwide including business advisors, representatives and distributors.